New UK Overdose Awareness & Naloxone Poster Campaign
There is a new overdose awareness and naloxone poster campaign launching this week in the UK that features the faces of real community naloxone carriers.
Initially billboards will be going up in London and Manchester on April 5:
- Morning Lane – Hackney
- Wick Lane – Hackney
- Peckham High St – Southwark
- Chapel Street – Manchester
- Wilmslow Road -Manchester
- Chancellor Lane/Devonshire Street – Manchester
- Princess Street – Manchester
- Carpenters Lane Top – Manchester
- Shudehill Metro (Arndale Centre) – Manchester
From the week of April 26th there will also be billboards going up around the UK in:
- Lodge Road – Birmingham
- York Road – Birmingham
- Jamaican Juice Bar – Bristol
- Stokes Croft – Bristol
- East Street – Bristol
- The Black Swan – Bristol
- Ninian Park Station – Cardiff
- Calton Road – Edinburgh
- Argyle Street – Glasgow
For obvious reasons we’d love to see some photographs of these billboards in the wild so we’re hoping that some of you can post photos to instagram. We’ll be keeping an eye of the #naloxone and #naloxoneposter tags, so if you post something expect our editor to reach out to you.
The billboards will be made up using these posters.